I'm trying to set up the content query webpart on portal level (site collection) to retrieve a list of tasks, where the current user is set to the responsible person. Notice that the responsible person is not the field.
What I did/what I tried:
- Created a site column named of type "person or group"
- Added site column to a task list on a sub site and entered some data
- mapped the managed property to the crawled property
set up content query search with the query:
Unfortunatelly the query returns no results. Troubleshooting steps so far:
- requested re-indexing of sub site
- created new manual managed property
- compared values in managed property and crawled property with the values from field
- Added to the result view (values are shown correctly)
- Went to "test" tab on query editor, entered different values for user.name manually -> no result :(
Oh please, can someone give me advise how to finish these things.