In our tenant, we have a library with multiple contentTypes (Document category). Every contentType has one unique Choice column (Document Sub-category. I added the columns to the index, and mapped them to different managed properties. All properties are showing up in my custom search-center, except for one.
What I tried/found:
- I found the crawled property,
- I mapped the Crawled property to a refinablestring,
- I made sure there were checked-in and approved files with the property,
- I Installed the 'SharePoint search Query tool' and searched for relevant files to see if the crawled property shows up
- I compared it to other ContentTypes that also have a choice column (Not the same column) crawled metadata.
Any idea why my mapped property does not show up in either the search query tool, or the search center.