I have content type on my site with 3 custom columns defined:
- "Corporate sponsored" - Single line of text column
- "Country" - Yes/No column
- "Customer Name" - Managed metadata column
This content type is used in my custom list. Now, I want to use SharePoint Search API to fetch items from this list. I use "SharePoint 2013 Search Query Tool V2" from Codeplex to test search API.
I encounter some problems with crawling/indexing my columns:
- Yes/No column was successfully crawled, and managed property "CorporatesponsoredOWSBOOL" was created. It also returned by Search API. This field is OK.
- Managed metadata column was crawled, and managed property "owstaxIdCountry" was created. But when I try to fetch it's value using Search API, this field does not appear in search results at all.
- Single line of text column was not crawled, no managed property was created. It also does not appear in search results.
I use SharePoint 2013 Online developer trial subscription.
My search query looks like this: