I have a SharePoint 2013 with front-ends in different Windows/IIS versions.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 - IIS v8.5
- Windows Server 2019 - IIS v10
I uploaded a PDF file as attachment in custom list item. When I try to download this in a front-end with "Windows Server 2012", the file is downloaded correctly with the content, but if I try in a front-end with "Windows Server 2019", the file is downloaded without content (zero bytes).
- Same configurations in both servers (IIS and web.config);
- No log is saved in Sharepoint ULSLogs and Event viewer;
- In both cases, the request http status code is 200;
Some idea what is happening?