I am trying to create custom new/edit forms in a SharePoint online site but it shows this error:
Could not save the list changes to the server
I have tried these solutions:
- Deleted website cache related to designer.
- checked list settings. there are no lookup columns or calculated clumns included.
- Uninstalled designer and installed SharePoint Online components.
- There are no special characters in site name or list name.
- Also checked permissions. I have full control permissions on the site and am a Global Admin
- Manually set all all sites in site collection to DenyAddAndCustomizePages $false
- Custom scripts are enabled in the admin centre
The only other cause of this error I can find is an enabled site feature with the GUID "e374875e-06b6-11e0-b0fa-57f5dfd72085" but finding and disabling features by their GUID's isn't possible with SharePoint online.
What else can I do?