This issue is being encountered via SharePoint Online.
My users are not able to generate a Windows Explorer View from within SharePoint Online OR via a mapped drive in Windows Explorer. The user is presented with a list of available certificates from which to choose but being linked to other products these of course won't work.
I don't know a lot about the WebDAV protocol but I've never known this to need a certificate, especially as SharePoint Online has an HTTPS protocol but this doesn't mean it's impossible I'm sure.
Has anyone encountered this issue before and if so how was it resolved?
Things we have tried / checked
- Made sure that the trusted sites are configured correctly. These include *.SharePoint.com, which should cover the three specific addresses needed for Explorer View
- Ensured the WebClient Service is activated
- Security tab --> Local Intranet --> Custom level. Changed Logon settings to Automatic Logon with current user name and password
- Content tab --> Clear SSL state. This has no impact
- Advanced tab --> checked the security settings here. Nothing stood out so nothing was changed here