It is possible to add the "Collect feedback" workflow to a document library. I would like to clone this workflow and make some customazation. Is this possible? Maybe in SharePoint designer?
You can do it from the SharePoint designer. Feedback workflow is a reusable workflow and I think you can clone. I haven`t tested this but my experience on other workflows I am giving steps followed
- Open your site from the SharePoint designer.
- Copy, and Paste Feedback workflow and rename the new one.
- Edit your workflow and make required changes.
or you can do below steps for a new one as there is only one step in that workflow
- Create a SharePoint 2010 reusable workflow
- Add an action "Start Feedback Process" and do whatever you want as per your requirement.