I am trying to updateList items into a sharepoint list from the xml document stored in my shared drive in remote server. To make that work i wrote down a Powershell Script that utilizes Sharepoint Webservices Api Updatelistitems function to perform the acitivity.
I ran the script over in Dev environment it works, Then i went into QA that Works too. At last i am now in PROD and agains ran the script i am now receicing following error:
New-WebServiceProxy : The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel
All of my servers dev, QA and PROD web apps are encrypted by Https 443 using Cerified root certificate. Powershell script i am running are mirror copy. System accoutn i am using has owner privileages to sharepoint site and its list.
Am i missing something here, what is blocking this traffic i have no clue.