Add New Item Link not appear in Sharepoint List.
I logging with admin account(having full control).
How to resolve ?
SharePoint Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for SharePoint enthusiasts. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
check this out:
1. Go to the list that is lacking the link
2. Select the view that doesn’t have the link appearing
3. Select Edit Page from the Site Action menu
4. Edit the list web part properties
5. Note the current Toolbar setting
6. Change the Toolbar setting and click Apply. Any selection other than No Toolbar should cause the link to appear after you click Apply.
7. Reset the Toolbar setting to that noted in 5 and click Apply again. The link should be appearing correctly.
8. If you need to do this for additional views on the list select the view from the Selected View pull down menu and repeat steps 5 to 7 for each view.
9. When complete click the OK button and then click the Stop Editing button in the page ribbon.
1)Select Edit Page from the Site Action menu
2) Edit the list web part properties
3)settings window opens and change the Toolbar type to "Full Toolbar" which can be seen in the dropdown. click ok and click stop editing on the top of the page . you can see "add new item" link button.