I am building SharePoint 2013 Wiki library with pages that will have training instructions for a new online SharePoint tool. I wanted to create some imbedded links to all the wiki pages across the top of each page for easy navigation. However, when I created the hyperlinks in OneNote and paste them back into the site four of the ten links don't work. When I look at the link properties the address is blank. If I add it manually and save the page the address is removed from the link tab. This is true of all hyperlinks on the page to these four wiki pages. I figure it has something to do with the four pages but I can't think of what. I know it is not URL length because I have checked that and have other URL that work that are longer.
The problem could be the extra character (
%E2%80%8BE). This happens when you copy/paste urls from MS Word or other Office Apps. This is an invisible/non-printing formatting character (UTF-8: E2 80 8E with name Left-to-right mark).
So, you should decode your links when inserting those on SharePoint. Use an online URL Decoder/Encoder.
It's encoding issue. Before copying it from source decode it properly by this tool. After decoding, you can see clean url.
/ops/eda/ppriskmgt/RiskWiki/Step 1 Create Screening.aspx
Resolution: Update all corrupted links.