I'm developing a SharePoint App that is provider-hosted.
Could I access to a site collection using App permission (this means using ProductID and IssuerID and etc) without StandardToken?
Usually the access model is like below:
- An user access to SharePoint site.
- The user perform any action (e.g. click custom button from app).
- An access URL with StandardToken from SharePoint to Provider was created.
- Provider parses the URL using
SharePointContext.csand accessed to SharePoint objects.
Now I would like to access SharePoint object from Provider without access to SharePoint site.
- An user access to a page from Provider.
- The user perform any action (e.g. click button in the page)
- Provider accesses to SharePoint Object and do some job.
The common method for this usage is Client Object Model. The authentication for this method uses User Profile Service, in my mind. This requires to save user id and password, and I want to avoid this way.