Folks, I am not here to measure myself against your genius ability to solve problems. I am here exclusively to ask questions, get help, and where I can make intelligent contributions, do so.
5 Basic Rules:
- Always give precedence to normal English language syntax to give right of way for layman's understanding.
- If you are correcting how I am asking a question (not key terms or codes), ask yourself "will a 5 year old understand the edit I am making" before you replace my question with your edits.
- Use "comment" to advise me of the corrections I need to ask my questions with more clarity. We already established that you are awesome. Tell me in comment, and I will edit my questions as needed.
- As I am a novice, I may use English words that may have different meanings to you as programmers. In such cases, again, let me know in the comment section and I will edit.
- My goal here is to always ask questions in laymen's term.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
17 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 '18 at 1:10