• Knowledge and industry experience with complete software development life cycles: analyzing the requirements, designing, and writing of implementation specifications, coding, testing.
• Microsoft Flow, SPFx Web part for modern site & Power APP hands-on experience.
• Kendo UI and Bootstrap used for better design of Sharepoint list and form.
• Custom Master Page design creates with Mobile responsive UI.
• Azure APP using Graph API to user Azure AD Attribute
• Good skills in preparing project timeline and providing project estimation and efforts.
• Strong experience with custom development and customizing the native behavior of SharePoint using .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, SharePoint Object Model, Client Object Model, Web Services and SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
• Hands on experience in PowerShell Scripting.
• Extensive experience in designing, coding, and testing of a variety of software applications using ASP.NET, C#, Web Services, SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, IIS 7.0/7.5
• Experience in InfoPath 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013.
• Experience in Visual Studio Workflow, and SharePoint Designer 2013 Workflow using Workflow Manager.
• Experience involves the development of Multi-tiered systems, Object Oriented applications, and Web-based systems.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in groups as well as independently with minimal supervision
Worked with SharePoint Office 365 features.
Configured SharePoint Service application like User Profile, Excel.
Worked with third party tool integration in SharePoint.
Developed several Web Parts using C# (Features, Events Handler, Workflows, enterprise solutions)
Web service integration with Microsoft Dynamics AX And Microsoft Nav