1

That is mostly due the async nature of the HTTP requests. To upload the file and then set it properties correctly, you can do so as below: pnp.sp.web.getFolderByServerRelativeUrl("/sites/mysite/ConfigDL").files.add(fileOgg.name, fileOgg, true).then(f => { f.file.getItem().then(item => { //update start Below Call to Doc List will update ...


1

After parking it for a few days i have managed to get it working by removing the following calls:- set_location set_registrationId set_registrationType set_sequence I have also removed the icon references because they were invalid.


Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible