New answers tagged

0

We found the similar error today on Search. 'proc_MSS_GetQueryParameterSpecification 'http://tempuri.org/IQueryRuleOperations/GetQueryParameterSpecification' MessageId: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'proc_MSS_GetQueryParameterSpecification', database xxx_Intranet_Search_Service_DB', schema '...


1

I can see following issues in the code: In the line var listEnumerator = lists.getEnumerator(); the variable 'lists' is undefined, it is not assigned/declared in your code. Replace var listObject=context.get_web().get_lists(); with lists=context.get_web().get_lists(); where lists is a global variable The line var lstObject = lists.getByTitle("...


2

You can use below code to get all list titles from SharePoint site using JSOM: ExecuteOrDelayUntilScriptLoaded(function() { var clientContext = new SP.ClientContext.get_current(); var web = clientContext.get_web(); var lists = web.get_lists(); clientContext.load(lists); clientContext.executeQueryAsync(onListsQuerySucceeded, ...


0

It's resource throttling. Try to add UserAgent to request: $Ctx.add_ExecutingWebRequest({ param($Source, $EventArgs) $request = $EventArgs.WebRequestExecutor.WebRequest $request.UserAgent = "NONISV|George|SomeApp/1.0" }) more info: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/general-development/how-to-avoid-getting-throttled-or-blocked-in-...


0

I do a test follow the document.It works well. Test code: GalleryWebPart.manifest.json { "$schema": "https://developer.microsoft.com/json-schemas/spfx/client-side-web-part-manifest.schema.json", "id": "1739c75d-fa9f-41d9-8aff-cec9ccbf76af", "alias": "GalleryWebPart", "componentType&...


1

Yes, ticks function can be difficult to use sometimes. Instead of appending timestamp to date field on your own, you can try using: ticks(item()?['StartDate']) Or before using the date field directly in ticks function, you can format it using convert date time action in Power Automate. Read below articles for more information: Compare dates using ...


1

I think there is an issue with single line of text fields in your code. Try using below code for Comments and Submitter Name: var comments, submitterName; comments = $('.request-text-area').val(); submitterName = $('.submitter-name').val(); addItemToSPList(specialtiesArr, regionsArr, comments, submitterName):


0

Go to the Site Recycle Bin and restore everything under \lists\ (including that folder).


0

You could find if there is a <SharePoint:StyleBlock runat="server"></SharePoint:StyleBlock> in your new form.You could add css code in it. My test code: <SharePoint:StyleBlock runat="server"> nobr{ color:red } </SharePoint:StyleBlock> Test result:


0

You could try to register excel in SharePoint. https://piyushksingh.com/2018/12/26/register-app-in-sharepoint/


0

You could create a webpart page, insert script editor webpart into webpart page and insert your html/script into script editor webpart directly. Then your could should work.


1

The reason for the problem is that SharePoint will escape special characters, causing '_ ' to ' x005f '.The title will not affect the excution,but the itemType get by the function GetItemTypeForListName is wrong. My test code works well: <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.1.1.min.js"></script> <script> $(function (){ ...


1

Thanks all guys who helped me to solve my issue. I solved issue by removing quotes from item and previously i was using a variable to store column data and name but now i am directly writing inside ajax. That's now working successfully, don't know why its not working when i use variable. For further clarification, i added screenshot also.


1

While you are generating the type using : GetItemTypeForListName in you machine, You should not use like this pattern. You can get the type from the rest end point. The list name with special character like _ will not have the type with proper pattern. Check the type of this list.


2

As per my understanding you are getting this issue because you are passing wrong type inside __metadata. Before using the main REST call check the ListItemEntityTypeFullName of your own list and pass it in __metadata property. You can get this property by hitting below URL in browser tab: https://<sitecollection>/<site>/_api/web/lists/getbytitle('...


1

Is this display name of the list? Try with %5F var listName = "Project%5FList"; OR /lists/getbytitle('" + encodeURIComponent(listName) + "') https://julieturner.net/2016/09/special-characters-in-rest-listitem-metadata/


1

The error message Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()' is related to .NET Framework 4.6 not installed correctly, please refer the similiar question here: Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()' You can download and install .NET Framework 4.6 here: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (Offline Installer)


0

hi @VeronaChen thanks for your reply . the content of my serve.file file looks like the following : i got a warning said that the property serveConfigurations not allowed here.


0

Your JS file load order is wrong. You should load sp.runtime.js before sp.js.


0

If your column name is Folder/UniqueId,the column internal name is Folder_x002f_UniqueId. If the column is a multi text column,the value may not be the ‘testabc’,you could use “/_api/web/lists/getbytitle('listname')/items” to get all column value. And the a multi text column can not use filter in rest, you need to call caml to filter . Demo: <script ...


0

It looks like you are running it in the workbench of your local machine. Use the workbench of a real site where you have some data.


Top 50 recent answers are included