2

This could be the document set content type is removed from your library, please check if the document set content type is under the content types in library settings. If it is there, you could try to use the ContentTypeID for document set: var docSetContentTypeID = '0x0120D520'; Update: I reproduce your issue on my tenant. You could check my answer here: ...


2

I have found a solution for you, try to use Document Set Welcome Page. First this is the Document library, for example we want to hide the Multi Line Text column,: Go to the List Settings>All Documents>Column, and uncheck the Multi Line Text column: After this step we cannot see the Multi Line Text column in the All View: Then create a new view ...


1

According to my research, we cannot hide or disable the Edit Properties Form, it is by design. However, we can let the document inherit the property value of the Document set it belongs to. Please following steps: 1.Set "Contract 1" Start Date is 2021/7/1 and End Date is 2021/7/31 5PM 2.Click on Library Settings >> scroll to Content Types ...


1

Looks like Anita has a viable suggestion described in her article. It's not the prettiest, but it seems to be working. Basically you check: if your current list contains a specific content type. In your case it's Document set check if the currently selected document has a specific content type. In your case it's a document. The full article is here: SPFx ...


1

I found a solution to my issue. Actually, I created library views using a script as part of site provision, and just editing the views manually solved the issue in my case. Open view Edit view (not made any changes in view) Save view


1

I can reproduce your issue. The error is in response to the View setting of list. You unknowingly was attempting to have many Lookup columns in a single View. SharePoint Online limits the number of lookup column. Lists created prior to the June 2013 CU update are capped at 8 lookup columns, while those afterward are allowed 12. Although the official said ...


1

Our customer has the same problem. It appears since 4 p.m. 12th January 2021 German time. We did not change anything in the system since ~ 12 months. Here a excerpt of the source code: var itemCreateInfo = new SP.ListItemCreationInformation(); itemCreateInfo.set_underlyingObjectType(SP.FileSystemObjectType.folder); itemCreateInfo.set_leafName(title().trim());...


Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible