Angular 2 is the next version of Google's massively popular MV* framework for building complex applications in the browser (and beyond).
Improvements made in Angular 2 js:
- Reducing Angular 2's payload size.
- Making the Angular CLI usable end to end throughout the development process.
- Creating a more developer-friendly route definition and link API for the Component Router.
- Support for animations.
- I18n and L10n support.
And there are even more cool things to come -- some we've already started on including:
- More documentation, particularly around ES5/ES6 usage.
- Even better startup and runtime performance
- An architectural style guide
- Unit and end-to-end testing improvements
- More support for mobile web and installable mobile apps
- Material Design components for Angular 2
- A tools platform for deep IDE support
- Better support for ES6 and Babel