If you didn't make any changes, try it on other browser. Then check the Document Library Settings > Advanced Settings:
Manual from this question
Your links in nav are not changed until you do that, but doc library has common settings for it's documents.
Though I am late on this, thought someone who visit after this will get help:
I had the same issue. What I missed was the "Call HTTP Web Service Properties" -> settings "RequestHeaders" to Variable:RequestHeader (this name might vary according to the variable name)
I didn't set the RequestHeaders and got OK response but no results. After I set the variable ...