On a SP 2013 My Site on 2 different environments we see the same behavior, that the page /personal/useraccountname/AllTasks.aspx could not be found.
Has anybody come across this issue before or do you know how to troubleshoot it ?
My troubleshooting effort so far:
This answer suggests the actual tasks are held in the WmaAggregatorList_User list, but so far I couldn't reach it through these links:
We are indeed missing the WmaAggregatorList_User on our mysite's. I have been able to retrieve it on a local machine.
Some more info has surfaced after more troubleshooting.
- We have checked all necessary permissions and have tried changing the accounts of MySite host, User Profile Service, Work Management Service all to the same and any of the following:
- Farm Account
- Same Services managed account
- Other services managed account
- None of them work
- The error is limited to pages with the PersonalSpaceRedirect UserControl, any layouts pages / libraries in the site are accessible.
- The Feature adding this functionality is called MyTasksDashboard. You can look in the hive at the files and you will see it registering FeatureStaplers to the MySite feature.
- Browsing to /personal/useraccountname/alltasks.aspx of the logged in user gives a "PageNotFound" because there UserControl on the page PersonalSpaceRedirect gives a ThreadAbortException in RedirectToGlobalPrivatePage().
- There is some logic that decides where to redirect to in this UserControl, you can route the logic to another exit by appending ?Public=0&PublicUrl=something to /personal/useraccountname/alltasks.aspx and browse to another user's personal site with the farm account and suddenly the page does display, although there's not tasks and it says Last updated at 1/1/1901 12:00 AM, which is another issue I think.
- The User Profile Guid in the web's property bag is the correct User Profile guid for the account.