I've checked content database;

SELECT * FROM timerlock WITH (nolock)

Then having checked the eventcache table;

SELECT * FROM eventcache WITH (nolock) WHERE EventData is not null

I've got a longlist of alerts that have not sent.

I tried accessing the server in question and following this process:

  1. Stop the Windows SharePoint Services Timer service
  2. Navigate to "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\SharePoint\Config\ and delete all the .xml files - DO NOT DELETE THE cache.ini FILE!
  3. Open the cache.ini file in notepad and change the number value to 1 then save the file.
  4. Start the Windows SharePoint Services Timer service.

Unfortunately that hasn't worked.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.