I used to browse SharePoint Server 2013 site from Internet Explorer 10 installed on my Windows 7 machine. Earlier I did not have any problem with SharePoint site but now my I.E. frequently crashes when a pop up or dialogue box appears such as when I view a list item properties or when I view document version. I believe I.E. in my machine is the culprit behind this rather than the SharePoint, as I don't see this error in my colleagues' I.E.
These are the efforts I hopefully attempted with no avail:
- Cleared browser history, caches, passwords and temp data.
- Disabled all add-ons and opened SharePoint site in I.E. (No Add-ons)
- Used software rendering instead of GPU rendering and rebooted computer.
- Installed Latest Windows Update.
- Updated I.E 10 to I.E 11
- Tried another user account in my computer
- Did I.E. reset to its default condition and rebooted
- Used a Microsoft's Fix Utility
Is there anything I can do before I request for a help desk ticket with System Administrators in my office.
Thanks in Advance.