Can anybody help?
I have a document library that contains a filter of relevance and I tag the documents against the relevance and then add a search results webpart to a page, initially it works fine and all documents that I have tagged are there but when I add new documents they do not show?
The Document Library has no version control and no check in- check-out enabled
I have been reading up on the problem and I gone through the trim duplicates which’d worked on documents that were already in the document library
- Export the Search Results Web Part from your page.
- Open the .webpart file in your favorite editor.
- Search for “Trim Duplicates”, you will find it as part of the DataProviderJSON property.
- Set the Trim Duplicates property to False.
- Upload the web part.
- Add the web part to your page. Which is really helpful but is still doesn't work for adding new documents??
Is there anything else I can try?