I am upgrading sharepoint 2010 solution webpart to 2013.
Foll. is the procedure I follow:-
- Edit your .csproj file and add to it -> 15.0
- Go to project properties and set framework as 4.5
- Go to package and under properties of the package set the version to 15.0
- Do a find replace for 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.
- Check each file to do a check for any hive references. You'll need to add a /15/ to these. EG: _layouts/ to _layouts/15/ and also for CONTROLTEMPLATES as CONTROLTEMPLATES/15
- Download AJAX version 4.5 and update reference of AJAX dll in project
- NO Change have been done to master page
- Do right click on project and Click Clean to clean solution
- Build the solution, then Deploy your solution
When I add a webpart to a site page it gives error as:-
The requested script resource 'MaskedEdit.MaskedEditValidator.js' requires version 'AjaxControlToolkit, Version=220.127.116.113, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=28f01b0e84b6d53e' of the ASP.NET AJAX Framework. To use this resource, make sure that the application references version 'AjaxControlToolkit, Version=18.104.22.1683, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=28f01b0e84b6d53e'.
The error goes away if I remove the foll. line from code, however, only the images on webpart are visible and I can no longer edit this page (option dissapears, appears only when I remove webpart using ?contents=1):-
<cc1:MaskedEditExtender TargetControlID="txtBookingStart" Mask="99/99/9999" MaskType="Date" runat="server" ID="MaskedEditExtender_txtBookingStart"> </cc1:MaskedEditExtender> <cc1:MaskedEditValidator runat="server" ID="MaskedEditValidator_txtBookingStart" ControlExtender="MaskedEditExtender_txtBookingStart" ControlToValidate="txtBookingStart" InvalidValueMessage="Invalid booking start date" Display="None"> </cc1:MaskedEditValidator>
Any idea what is happening?