I Need Create one workflow to publish news, and other texts in other SQL. Is it possible? The workflow is:
- Step One: The Writer send the text with the sharepoint blog (for example)
- Step Two: The workflow send the text to SQL data base of Homologation Base of other site NON Sharepoint (Web site in ASP Net MVC 4)
- Step Three: the Homologation Man read the notice and give the OK
- Step Four: the Publisher give the Ok on Sharepoint
- Step Five: Sharepoint Workflow send the texto to SQL of production Base (of the same site non sharepoint)
If it is possible, how can it be done?
Edit: @Robert Kaucher;
I do'nt know how to send you an e - mail Robert , but I really need your help .
Anyway I will already say here in more detail what I need :
The Enterprise Portal ( www.cabesp.com.br ) has 3 different databases : 1 - Development 2 - Approval 3 - Production
I have the password of the three databases .
The news is applied to the base table called news and the news banner on another table called banner .
I need to open the Workflow Editor ( intranet ) write the news and make a banner and go via workflow / sharepoint 2013. Click to send the news is saved on the basis of development and approval . So the countersigning that is a different person on each news should hokmologar and give the OK or NO .
If given the OK workflow must send a notice to the publisher (which is always the same user as well as the editor ) , so that it gives OK and other news is published in the database of production and so Cabesp Portal be public.
The portal is made in AspNet MVC 4 ( C # ) using visual studio 2010 and Entity Framework .
I prefer to make the workflow and workflow management using the Sharepoint Designer (if faster that way , of course )