I want to have a site template with the following features:
- SharePoint User Groups created for user access
- Libraries are added and permissions are set at each library
- Libraries may have different permission settings, such as
- Internal Documents are TEAM only
- One Page is PUBLIC ("Site" description)
- A forum is TEAM + EXPERTS
When I use this template to create a site, the SP groups are getting applied to new site but not for the individual libraries (they use the site permissions).
How to configure the site template to keep the fine grained permissions?