We have setup SharePoint 2013 on windows 2012 server. It is have cumulative update until August. Its version is 15.0.4535.1000.
I have created two site content type of document type. Both content type have 4 site column are common in them. Both have two site column separate in each. I configure search service application, which is also working very good and also don't have any kind of error. I have added this two content type in one document library which have lot of sub-folders
Now the issue is that when I search anything from search center, sometimes I will get result with data from site columns and sometime i will not get data but just link to file and Name of the file. Wired thing is that columns are common and they crawling Full and Incremental also properly.
So what can be the issue for this.