I have a Sequential Workflow created in Visual Studio. In VS I can right click and deploy the package without issue. On the TEST environment I use the command add-spsolution and then deploy it to my web application through central administration. No errors reported so far.
I cannot find the feature either in
Site Collection Features nor
Site Features to activate it - although it doesn't show up in either location on my DEV environment either.
I've checked the following:
- Feature folder in the hive contains the same files
- No errors reported on adding the solution
- No errors reported on activating the solution
DLLis correctly deployed to the bin folder
- All lists the workflow depends on are present - as far as I am aware
XOMLfiles are present on my dev machine feature folder in the hive, same for the test machine
- In DEV env I can click list settings > workflows > add a workflow and see my workflows, in the TEST env I can only see the default workflows.
- Tried changing the feature scope away from
Web) but in all instances a message was displayed saying that the Workflows could not be deployed in that scope, only