My InfoPath form web part remembers some false connections from the past, and cannot take any new connections after Save List as Template.
What I did is this:
- Customize Form in browser (SP2013)
- Edit the "New" form (which now has InfoPath form web part in it)
- Add a Query String Filter, and connect it to the InfoPath form
- Save List as a Template
- Create a new list based in that template. I edit the New form and notice that the Query String Filter is not there anymore (and thus it needs to be created)
- Check that the InfoPath form has all the connections grayed out (so apparently no connections exist?)
- Add a new Query String Filter on page, and try to connect it to the InfoPath form web part Now I get an exception that the consumer (InfoPath form web part) only allows one connection at the time. So apparently the connection is lurking somewhere there in the background.
How can I get rid of this extra connection?