Unable to open the site on SPD:
Sharepoint designer web server does not appear have Sharepoint foundation installed"
- The web server may not have sharepoint server installed
- The web server may be temporarily out of service
- If you are connecting through a proxy server, the proxy settings may be incorrect
- An error may have occurred in the web server
Note, I have ensured the "client integration is enabled".
Infopath is also throwing error:
The following web server does not appear to be running SharePoint
- Rebooted the machine
- Reinstalled the SPD even though it is a farm level issue
- Rebooted the Servers
- Added the site into Trusted zone.
- Tried to select the edit on SPD from IE