I am using Office 365 and creating a SharePoint 2013 online website. I am trying something simple:
- Create a document library.
- Go to the Settings and enable Content Type Selection.
- Add the OOTB content type "Article Page".
- Remove the default content type "Document".
- Now I have only 1 content type in the document library, which is also the default one.
- I try to create a new item by clicking in the ribbon on "New Article Page".
- I get a popup with some fields like Title, Description, Page-layout.
- I fill in some dummy values and select the layout "(Article Page) Image on the left".
- Now I get an unexpected error.
- I also get this error with the other page layouts.
What did I do wrong?