I used to have SP13 sync with AD until I deleted the Service application, and now no matter what I do, the synchronization service won't start and I'm getting this error in event log:
The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.LMTRepopulationJob (ID 764bc1f8-4bb4-4779-bc20-58ed33297a31) threw an exception. More information is included below.
An update conflict has occurred, and you must re-try this action. The object LMTRepopulationJob Name=User Profile Service_LMTRepopulationJob was updated by NYDOMAIN\spfarmservice, in the w3wp (13040) process, on machine MYSERVERNAME. View the tracing log for more information about the conflict
I've tried everything found on Google, including: - removing and reinstalling the service application - Clear the cach and reset IIS
I already configured mysites and I am able to connect to AD and select my containers