I changed the host URL of the web application used for My sites. Everything is working except for Followed sites and Followed Documents.
They are still retaining the old links - new link is
http://team but the URL in Followed sites =
Clicking Stop Following does nothing. Clicking the site itself brings up a message saying: We hit a snag
This link doesn't work anymore, likely because the item was moved or deleted. You might have luck searching for it and following it in its new location.
I have found these logs from ULS when trying to click the Followed site or strying to Stop Following:
FollowedContent.StopFollowing(http :// team.company.local/sites/project11) : Local execution failed; Could not stop following the item http :// team.company.local/sites/project11: Exception: ItemDoesNotExist : Item does not exist.
Original error: Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.FollowedContentException: ItemDoesNotExist : Item does not exist.
Cannot find site lookup info for request Uri http :// mysites.company.local/User Photos/Profile Pictures/derek_MThumb.jpg.
I have been looked at the Msft article about the
We Hit a snag error and it is not the case in my environment. Database permissions for the web application pools are all ok.
I have restarted the whole farm to no avail.