I keep on getting:
Sorry, Something went wrong.
Correlation ID: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
Strg+F5 it works most of the time. I have also seen this article and tried the following code:
$myfarm = Get-SPFarm $myfarm.XsltTransformTimeOut $myfarm.XsltTransformTimeOut = 15 $myfarm.Update()
Even I tried it with 15 seconds but I haven't seen any effect. Does anyone know the reason why this happens or can give me a soloution for this fault?
Here is the report. I couldn't find
state: Degrade but I did a Index-Reset and a Full Crawl anyway because it is just a developement machine and mabey it helps. And testing it for a while, i came to the decision it could have helped. I didn't recieve the sorry something went wrong dialog in the last hour. If I don't recieve it in the next month again, I'll accepet your answer. Thank you for your response.
> Get-SPEnterpriseSearchServiceApplication | Get-SPEnter priseSearchStatus -Text Name : IndexComponent1 State : Active Primary : True Partition : 0 Host : sepp0019 Name : Cell:IndexComponent1-SP18556ba382adI.0.0 State : Active Primary : True Partition : 0 Name : Partition:0 State : Active Name : AdminComponent1 State : Active Host : sepp0019 Name : QueryProcessingComponent1 State : Active Host : sepp0019 Name : ContentProcessingComponent1 State : Active Host : sepp0019 Name : AnalyticsProcessingComponent1 State : Active Host : sepp0019 Name : CrawlComponent0 State : Active Host : SEPP0019
Today I finished the updates you suggested. I'm not sure if it helped but it seems to work now. I'll let you know when I am sure that the problem doesn't occour again. Thank you very much for the immediate answers.