I have a SharePoint application with SP server 2010 installed, everything is working well, but there is a special method which is performed in 12 - 14 minutes. What's done in this method is that i'm requesting a web service to fetch all data (big amount). So what i did is a Thread.sleep(5000), every 5 seconds i check for response.
The problem, is after exactly 10 minutes, i have exception thrown
Category : Error Level : Unexpected Message : - Message : message additionnel : Configuration problem to access Si mulWebservice exception : Thread was being aborted. - Stack Trace : at System.Threading.Thread.SleepInternal(Int32 millisecondsTimeout ) at Tegaz.Simul.Web.SPSSiLog.Services.SimulServiceRequest.GetBa lancing(Int32 simuId, Int32 userId) Category : Error Level : Unexpected Message : - Message : message additionnel : Error during run balancing button click exception : Thread was being aborted. - Stack Trace : at Services.SimulServiceRequest.GetBalancing(Int32 simuId, Int32 userId) at Services.SimulServiceRequest.GetAndOptimBalancing(BalancingFetchingParam fetchingParam, Int32 userId) at WebParts.Simul ZoneVisualWebPart.SimulZoneVisualWebPartUserControl.RunBalancingClic k(Object sender, EventArgs e)
At first, i was thinking that it was a problem linked to the web.config or app.config timeout value (but this value is set at 59 minutes). Then i thought that may be it comes from idle Timeout in the web site app pool, but the Value was set correctly (at 0). Right now, i have absolutely no idea, what is the reason of this problem. This is very weird, because i'm barely sure that is a configuration problem linked to the IIS server.
Your suggestions are welcome. Best regards.