I am using SharePoint Designer to work on a DispForm.aspx form for a list which has some related lists tied to it. Up until today, the form would render in the browser as:
list entry details for this record ---- related list a ---- related list b
Just what I wanted.
But now, I am eternally stuck with:
related list a ---- related list b ---- list entry details for this record
Argh! I have tried editing the Web Part positioning. Nope. I have tried in SPD to manually edit the "PartOrder" tag for the web part. Nope. My changes get saved, and rewritten, each time.
Neither Google nor Bing were my friend on this. Fwiw, I am using SP2010 Server.