I have developed a team site inside my development machine, which contains the following :-
- 5 overlayed calendar Apps.
- One announcement APP
- One document management APP
- Script editor web part
- Content editor web part
- APP parts for displaying the overlayed calenders, announcement and the document management APPs
I did the following:-
- I backup the team site collection, using the administration UI inside my development machine.
- I copy the backup file to the staging environment.
- I have created a team site on the following URL :- staging01:12160/sites/Intranet .
I use the following command to restore the site collection to my staging environment (staging01)
Restore-spsite -identity staging01:12160/sites/Intranet -path C:\Users\username\Desktop\intra –force
After doing the restore I tried to access the team site on staging01:12160/sites/Intranet . but I will be prompted to enter the username and password, after that an empty white page will be displayed. Baring in mind that I tried to restore the same back up file on the development machine and it worked well. And I have restored a community site collection on my staging environment and it worked well.
So can anyone advice on what might be wrong with restoring my team site collection inside my staging environment ? Thanks a lot for any help, as I need to move my site collection to the staging environment ASAP.