When trying to open my SharePoint, I receive the following:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/8.0 Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 12:29:51 GMT Connection: close
- Site Collection does exist
- Application pool and website is started
- I have done IIS reset
- I have done a server reboot
- Other site collections work on the same Web application
- I have even tried running the Products and Config wizard again.
Additional Symptoms(SOOOOOOOOOO weird):
When accessing the WFE server with the Farm account used to install the SP 2013 server, the following is MISSING, please note when logging in with a different account, the below is present:
- SharePoint 15 hive
- SharePoint windows services
- SharePoint executable icons, such as Central admin, Products and Config, and SP Powershell
ANY ideas or advice would be great.
Thank you, JP