1

I have a CQWP on my publishing site welcome page. When I go to edit the web part, I get a

"Sorry, something went wrong. An unexpected error has occurred." screen along with Correlation ID: c6e03d9c-f1be-f0a0-ed33-e826db494520.

Does anyone know what is causing this? I've searched all over and can't find a solution.

Edit: I know think I found the error: "UserAgent not available, file operations may not be optimized." I still don't really know what that means or what to do.

  • 1
    Could you read the ULS file for the error detail and share it here.... – Pushpendra Aug 29 '13 at 21:06
  • @Pushpendra Definitely, except I'm not sure where to find that. I found some log files but I'm not sure they're the correct ones – user18184 Aug 29 '13 at 21:13
  • @Pushpendra Ok I think I have it. Here's a little over a minute of logs. Click "toggle text wrapping" to make it readable. pastebin.com/jP0HAwy6 – user18184 Aug 29 '13 at 21:22
  • ULS file location : C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\Logs Now get the latest modified file from here and search it by the correlation id. – Pushpendra Aug 29 '13 at 21:22
  • Ok got it, with the correct correlation ID (different than in my OP) I get: pastebin.com/936BFbEb – user18184 Aug 29 '13 at 21:26

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy