Say, I do following, could it break the site collection?
- I download a publishing page "SourcePage.aspx" from pages library to my computer
- I rename the publishing page "DuplicatePage.aspx"
- I upload the "DuplicatePage.aspx" back to same "Pages" library
- Edit the "DuplicatePage.aspx"
- Try to publish "DuplicatePage.aspx"
Could this break the whole site collection? I could see the site in mobile mode, or I can hit it with powershell or I can see everything via SP Designer. However, I get a /Server error through browser. Nothing would fix this (like setting up the masterpage to v4.master or night.master or minimum.master).