I am using SharePoint 2013.
To activate Out of Box Workflows in SP2013 we generally activate these features that are mentioned below:
- Three-state Workflow.
- SharePoint 2007 Workflows.
- Publishing Approval Workflow.
- Disposition Approval Workflow.
Now, these features only limit till SP2010 Workflows.
Such as while creating workflows the following SP2010 along with the additional workflows are present in the dropdown list:
- Approval - SharePoint 2010
- Collect Feedback - SharePoint 2010
- Collection Signatures - SharePoint 2010
- Disposition Workflow
- Publishing Workflow
My question is, how to get SharePoint 2013 Workflows in this list of Workflows?
Is there any feature that is required to activate?
Is any installation required?