I am new to SharePoint. I am trying to create a quick poll webpart using the out of the box features of SharePoint 2013.
Have anyone tried this?
SharePoint Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for SharePoint enthusiasts. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
You need to add a survey app to be able to perform a poll like the one your suggest.
Assuming you have the following requirements on the poll...
Lets assume you have the following requirements for your feedback collection project.
- Send out a company-wide survey to collect feedback on several topics
- Respondents can only see their own response
- Survey administrator can see and export all the responses
- Entire company should be able to respond to the survey
- Allow only one response per employee
- Ability get a report of survey responses
... then just follow the guide "How to quickly build a Survey using SharePoint 2013".