I have hosed my workflow somehow. Rather than continue to gut it in vain, I want to rollback to a previous version. How do I accomplish this?
This blog explains how to use SharePoint Designer to restore a previous version of a workflow in detail.
- Go to the folder All Files in SharePoint designer (use SharePoint Designer 2010 if connecting with a SharePoint 2013 farm or you'll get a server busy error), when you have opened your site
- Open Workflow folder
- Locate your workflow and expand it (+)
- For each file: Right click and click "Version history", select the correct version and click restore
- Restart SharePoint designer
- Open the version the normal way (not via All Files), and Publish