I met an annoying problem when I try to upgrade my new version app 184.108.40.206 to my SharePoint 2013 server.
The detail steps I did,
Create a development site in sp 2013.
Create a sharepoint-host app project in visualstudio.
Using "deploy" to deploy the app to sp2013.
Now the version number is 220.127.116.11, and everything looks good.
I made some changes and set a new version number at AppManifest.xml 18.104.22.168.
$spapp = Import-SPAppPackage -Path .\DevCore.AppCalendar.app -Site [http://sp-ss2013/sites/testapp] -Source ([microsoft.sharepoint.administration.spappsource]::ObjectModel) $instance = Get-SPAppInstance -AppInstanceId 4c472c85-2759-489f-8435-c6cc7b11eb91 -Site [http://sp-ss2013/sites/testapp] Update-SPAppInstance -Identity $instance -App $spapp to update the appinstance.
after the update process has been done, check the app detail, it is the new version number.
But all stuff in app look the same, the change doest work at all
I tried iisrest but it turns out the same result.
Really need help, otherwise I have to reinstall the app......