I want to build a new SharePoint system for my organization (internal system) and I read a lot of articles that version 2013 offers some features that worth to have especially when building Apps. But others say that going with SharePoint version 2010 will be more robust and less errors and safer. So in my case our project is for internal use and I can wait a couple of weeks till Microsoft publish the SP 2013, so I have the following questions:-
- Is it better to wait for version 2013 or It is better to start with version 2010?
- I find a lot of organization which already use SP 2013 and they have made successful implementations, so if we compare the stability of SP 2010 & 2013 should they be the same?
Can anyone recommend what is the best approach to follow in my case bearing in mind the following :-
- SP will be implemented for our organization internal use
- There is no specific deadline
- Our team did not work before on any version of SP, but we have good skills and experience in building asp.net web applications (web forms and MVC).