For a specific SharePoint 2010 web site, is there a way to get a list of all publishing pages (Pages library) items that are checked out regardless of how many subfolders deep they are located? Thanks.
Another, non code way to get a list of all checked out items, is the following. This is a neat small tool for your content editors, too.
- go to http://website/Reports%20List/AllItems.aspx
- Add new item. At the same query as above (0)
- go to the sitemanager http:///_layouts/sitemanager.aspx
- Select your library with publishing pages in it.
- Select in "View" the name of the query that you added: