I have a problem with OneNote and sync (and opening unsynced OneNote) with OneNote File stored in SharePoint Online. I receive this error:
Microsoft OneNote We couldn't open that location.[OneNote URL] It might not exist or you might not have permission to open it.
Please contact the owner of OneNote for more information. P1: 1099999
The problem surfaced few weeks ago, I managed to resolve it by deleting some old WindowsOneNote app. But now it surfaced again.
I do have access to site that stores the OneNote files, word files stored on same site open without any issue.
So far I tried:
- Clear the OneNote Cache.
- Clear the credentials (via Credentials Manager).
- Disconnect AD account and connect it again.
- Repair Office installation.
- Removed OneNote tried to reconnect (got same error)
- Some articles were pointing to Registry entries, but those were non-existent on my machine.