I have created a custom workflow in SharePoint Designer (Designer 2010 workflow) and added in SharePoint 2013. After testing, I have deleted it from Workflow settings.
But still I can see the same workflow in the option, if I try to add a new workflow.
Below are the steps I did to add and delete workflow:
- Created a reusable workflow
- Saved as Template
- Downloaded from Site Assets in Dev and uploaded to Solutions folder Prod and activated
- Activated Solution from Manage Site Features
- Added to list using Workflow settings in list.
- Workflow settings -> Remove/Block or Restore Workflow
- Selected the Remove -> OK
- Deactivated feature
- Deactivated solutions -> Deleted
- Deleted from Recycle bin.
By seeing different post, I have deleted the workflow history lists too. But no luck!
Any suggestions to remove it from workflow lists?
Any help is appreciated!