I have the following term sets:-
and i have a list which contain the Main folder names:-
and I have a list which contain the SubFolder names, each item will be linked to the above 4 term sets:-
now the flow i have as follow:-
- user will create a new item inside the Main folder list.
- get the generated id >> create the needed sub-folders items and link them to the main folder id + add the term sets values.
- update the Main folder item status to "completed".
then a flow will run once the main folder item is updated and its status = Completed.
the flow should do the following:-
- Create the Main folder and set its default value to be equal to the Term which = the item title (Customer A for example).
- Create the Sub-Folders and set their default values to be equal term specified when creating the items.
Now i have this flow till now:-
but i am facing these issues:-
how i can set the default value for a main folder to be equal to the related term?
i read about using this appraoch https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Setting-the-default-column-value-of-a-subfolder-i... which set the default values by updating the "client_LocationBasedDefaults.html".. but this appraoch will override the current default values for the existing folders.
so can anyone advice / help me in fixing the above 2 issues please? how i can set the default values for the folders using power automate without affecting the existing folders?
This is the column default values i am talking about:-