I am experiencing an issue with SharePoint 2016 server that when I want to create a new List I am getting this error. From ULS log
Begin CSOM Request
Request is a Cross-Origin request. Origin is : 'domain.com' Host is : 'app server IP'
Request is a Cross-Origin request for a user that was not authenticated using OAuth. Returning 403
The alternate access mapping is configured correctly.
I have tried absolutely everything from Google and this site like RAM, restart etc. but nothing works.
Also the issue only persists when I am opening SharePoint from domain name (URL Rewrite, Web forward server).
If I access the SharePoint locally from the server machine It works greatly. I am using URL Rewrite and Proxy Forward and I think there is some issue with it but also I tried everything even the AI ChatGPT bot but still no luck.