We have created a custom connector, which do the following:-
- Get all the accounts from external system.
- Get the account details by passing the Ids returned from step one.
Then inside the Power App >> we need to loop through the returned account info , and do the following:-
- If the account ID already exists inside a SharePoint list >> to update the account info.
- If the account ID is new >> to add the account info inside SharePoint list.
This can be done, if the user will manually triggers calling the custom connector, by clicking a button for example. but i need to create a power Apps which will allow the user to do the following:-
- The user will specify the Refresh rate in minutes. for example to do a call to the custom connector each 150 minutes.
- Then power Apps will call the custom connector each 150 minutes without nay user intervention >> and updates the SharePoint list accordingly
so is this something we can build using Power Apps? In other word to build something similar to Scheduled Flow inside Power Automate?